PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Holdem Missing a a whole Day session

blinkybill4thekill
09-03-2010, 11:57 AM
I have been trying for over 8 hours to get this damn Holdem Manager working without missing a whole's day session.

First it wouldn't connect to the postgresql database i finally uninstalled every single thing, updated holdem manager and installed postegresql 9.0. Now my holdem manager could finally pass the database initialization.

I was hoping it was all over? Wrong more catches!

I was playing trying to get this damn thing working before i knew it i was $40 down being frustrated losing everyone of my tables. Now i stopped playing trying to get this damn thing working, having went through over 40 threads trying get my final session to import with no valuable responses in each thread to go off.

I got the hand history emailed from Pokerstars and i only requested 2 days because of a thread noting the size of hand histories can be a problem. Still i get 0 hands being imported from the file!!
-downloaded each one .html, csv , failed each one
-restarted several times
-0 hands imported (several threads with same problem no helpful solution)

I tried looking up adding hands one by one ...nothing

I have wasted my whole Saturday night with this....... when i could be playing as Saturday is the best time!

It's a great software but i have never had so many problems before with a software like Holdem Manager.

what a BAD BEAT of a night... 5 hours of crap i run into less errors from opensource platforms

fozzy71
09-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I would request all of your hand histories and the tourney summaries. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-10-a.html

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

blinkybill4thekill
09-04-2010, 04:29 AM
"They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands."

I got the hand histories through "Request player history audit"

"The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions."

I renamed the .html to .htm it reads my .htm file but it imports 0 hands like it's not processing the file just opening it.

Help please thanks.

blinkybill4thekill
09-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Got it working thanks, got the proper history .txt from pokerstars