PDA

View Full Version : HUD font issue on Pokerstars

goobas
09-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi, I have this annoying problem when I tile 12 tables on Pokerstars (with slight overlap). When I first start my session, the HUD text appears to be nice and smoothed over - Windows 7 cleartype working. After a short amount of time, the text then gets jagged and is very difficult to read - during the session, I see some tables flip back and forth between the smooth font and the jagged font. I'm using mainly Verdana, size 9 for most of my text, and have scale font set. I've attached a screenshot of two tables, one with the cleartype text (how it should be) and another table where its changed to jagged.

Can someone please help?

TIA

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:54 AM
I see no difference in the screenshots.
Are you using tablescanner, prefetch or live-tracking? They will change the cleartype setting because they use OCR techniques to read the tables or the lobby.

goobas
09-04-2010, 11:01 AM
the image quality isnt great, but the difference is there. try looking a bit closer and you'll see that the left table has stats where the font is messed up, but the right table the same font is cleartype.

Yes, I'm using prefetch, but also tablescanner turbo. Guess I just have to turn off prefetch?

netsrak
09-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Please give it a try.