PDA

View Full Version : HUD rotation at some tables only

mickyb
09-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I have had a patchy problem lately where some of my tables have, at times, had the HUD displaying stats next to the wrong player. Restarting HUD/HEM has had no effect, but then it has somehow fixed itself. This is at Pokerstars FR NL tables.

I think I have now worked out that this problem only occurs when a player by the name of "yugor" sits at my table. If he is three seats to my right, his stats do not display- it claims I have zero hands against him - but otherwise, the HUD is fine. If he is in most (any?) of the other seats, everyone's stats are rotated around the table by some number of seats.

I have played against yugor a lot, this is a fairly new bug, or perhaps down to a new error in his records in this database. I shall try using a different database and report back.

Less significantly, for a while now, there has been the odd hand where the "stack size" function [displaying in big blinds] would underread by one-third. I initially thought this might just be $2/$4 tables being misread as $3/$6, but I have since seen it at stakes other than $2/$4.

mickyb
09-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Ok, yes it does seem to be specific to that database - I shall recreate it from the hands, see if that fixes it. Still, a pretty odd way for the HUD to react to something it can't handle.

Patvs
09-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

mickyb
09-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Sorry, forgot to say - this is using beta 1.11.05 beta 9, I will update to beta 10 :)

Patvs
09-02-2010, 11:07 PM
read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

If that fails... create a NEW empty database.

mickyb
09-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Sorry, either I am missing something big or you have misunderstood my post. The position of my stats is fine, *except when a specific player sits at my table*, at which point the HUD goes screwy.

Patvs
09-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Try to see if you have the same problem, after reimporting your archive folder into a NEW database