PDA

View Full Version : Player Tab Filters

DTigersD
09-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I have searched the threads and the manual and am probably overlooking something. In fact, I had another question yesterday and found the answer right after I posted, even though I had looked for about a half hour before.

So I apologize if the answer is already somewhere, but I am having trouble filtering hands in the player tab. In the player tab, I set up a filter and it shows me the list of all the players I faced in the situation, including wins/losses, largest win, etc. It gives me the numbers and they look like everything is listed according to the filter.

But when I click on the player I want to look at, it lists every hand I have played against the player in which $ was won or lost. Not only does it not go according to the filter, sometimes that opponent will have folded preflop.

My question is: Is there a way to filter the hands that list down at the bottom according to the filter that is set up? I have clicked 'refresh' and even filled in and checked the box of the 'vs player' when editing the filter and it still lists all the hands played.

In the 'session' tab, I set up a filter and it only shows me hands that were played in that session according to the filter. I am trying to do something similar, where I look at only hands according to a filter against the player.

I realize that I can do this in the 'hands' tab with the 'vs player' filter and get the same list I am looking for, but I am trying to use the 'hands' tab for something else in conjunction.

If you managed to read this entire post, please let me know if this is possible.

netsrak
09-04-2010, 08:50 AM
I think the only way is to change the player name at the top of the reports to the player you are just investigating and after this you can use the filters for this player.