PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars - Cash Winnings and EV Incorrect

NJD1977
09-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi, I have recently started playing cash after using HEM for around 2 years playing SNGs. In the past I have played cash on older versions of HEM, but recently the results seem incorrect when imported. Things appear to import fine with no error messages, but the net profit figures are definitely wrong, and when I check the hands summaries, there are certain key hands missing (generally seem to be the big ones where I went showdown and lost a buy in).

In general the results show I am winning too much, when I have actually had a losing session.

Also, may be related, but the All in EV figures are wildly incorrect, my EV swings read as $1000's at micro stakes.

Is there anything obvious that I'm doing wrong here? As I said, at a previous version of HEM about a year ago, everything seemed to work totally fine with cash imports and results. I am on the current latest version of 1.11.04.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Patvs
09-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

On which site are you playing?
Can you reimport your last sessions hands into a new database to check the EV.

NJD1977
09-03-2010, 03:00 AM
I am playing on Pokerstars.

I will try what you suggest.

Last night there didn't seem to be any problem with the winnings summary, I played around 1500 hands, and the net profit seemed to agree with my actual results.

The EV within the columns showing the hands seems correct, and the overall EV at the bottom of the page on the hands report also seems correct, but when I go to the graph tab, the EV is nowhere near accurate, it gives very strange results. I will post screenshots later today.

Thanks.