PDA

View Full Version : 888 hud different places

guedal
09-02-2010, 08:13 AM
I have a problem with the hud at the new client of 888 (cash 6max). The stats for a player appear correctly placed on one table but the player on the same seat at another table has the stats of some other player. When I drag the stats to another seat, all same seat stats at other tables move accordingly, displacing the stats that were originally placed on the right place. How can I solve it?

namkeng
09-02-2010, 08:32 AM
I have a similar post regarding $20 SnG. First table is fine then successive tables are not lined up correctly or don't appear at all, even with the table positions locked. I am using 1.11.05 beta.

Are there other people out there having issues with 888 Huds?

netsrak
09-02-2010, 09:02 AM
For 888 (Pacific) you need to use the latest Pacific client (they have no update check so just reinstall it) and you need our latest beta.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-10-a.html

In this combination it should work.

guedal
09-02-2010, 12:29 PM
I did all you indicated and the problem persisted. I tried at the notebook where I have an alternate install of HEM and it worked well. Is it possible my congif files are corrupt or something?

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Yes, thats possible. To fix it
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs file \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.