PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working after pokerstars server restart

mr_kaktus
09-02-2010, 03:12 AM
Hi everybody,

after yesterdays server restart of pokerstars my HUD stopped working. When I sit at the table Table manager automatically turns on but it seems that it doesnt detect hands played at the table. Also it looks like HM is trying to importing hands but cannot find any hand history. I have already updated HM to last version (update from 11.8.2010) but it havent helped at all. I checked also autoimport folders and everything seems to be allright. Also tried to play at party poker and HUD is working without any problems.

Does anybody have the same problem or clue what can be wrong?
Btw. Yesterday before restart I played session and the HUD was working that time.

Thx

netsrak
09-02-2010, 04:09 AM
You are the first one reporting this so i'm not sure whether Stars changed anything.
Can you try to import some handhistories manually via import file?

mr_kaktus
09-02-2010, 04:19 AM
have already tried, but it looks as if it was going to database directly - the PS HH folder is empty like always when I use HM - it seems like .txt folders with HH are deleted after importing to database (I enhance that it has always been like that - all .txt HH disappeared from PS HH folder when I imported them). I also double checked if my folder for import is the same as the folder where HH is saved. Maybe reinstaling either pokerstars or HM (or maybe both of them) would help??? But honestly Id love to fix it other way than reinstaling software and have to set up again all my set ups.

EDIT: Ive already had the same problem in the past after some PS software update, but after I had updated my HM everything worked well again.

netsrak
09-02-2010, 08:57 AM
You are still the only one reporting this problem. So i suggest we follow the standard procedure and check your installation:

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

mr_kaktus
09-02-2010, 09:54 AM
thx for the asisstance. problem solved already. mistake was on my side :) sry for bothering :)