PDA

View Full Version : HUD Seating Preference Problem

IkeB
09-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Hey,

I'm currently playing exclusively 9max tourneys on Stars.

I configured my seating preferences according to the FAQ article regarding the subject, and found that when my HUD launched, all the stat boxes were offset three seats to the right. I thought I had corrected the problem by opening the HUD hand stats box and moving the stat boxes three seats to the left in the config selection dialog box. Now the stat boxes were in the right place, but when I double clicked the rating box to switch from session stats to total stats, it was changing the stat box three seats to the right...

I fixed the problem better by changing my HUD seating preference from seat 5 to seat 2, and when my HUD launches, the stat boxes are in the right place, and toggle session/total stats functions correctly. The problem I have now is that the hand replay after showing down has the hole cards offset 3 seats to the right/6 seats to the left.

Also, I'm confused as to why I can't switch my own stat box from current session to totals. I have a 33K hand sample. Is there a switch I need to pull for that?

Thanks

IkeB
09-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Another question...

Since I installed HEM, all the folders where I saved my hand histories are EMPTY!!! WHERE THE $%^& ARE MY FILES?

When I pull up hands for the last year, there's over 33K hands, but when I run a report for 90 man SNGs for the last year, it says I've only played 2?

WTF?

EDIT: Ok, I found my files. That was a little scary, but I like how HEM organizes them. Much better.

netsrak
09-02-2010, 04:07 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

IkeB
09-02-2010, 04:14 AM
My solve worked better.

On a 9max table, I set my seating preference to 2, since I actually sit in seat 5, and I don't have to wait a hand for it to adjust. On a 10max table, I changed my seating preference to 8 when I actually sit in 5. Again, no waiting.

Also, solved the problem of the mucked hands popups in edit mode. Just had to move the cards one seat to the right. Seat 10 becomes seat 1, and all the cards line up with the right seats again.

Strange how it would be that way, but whatever. It works now.