PDA

View Full Version : How do I get individual hand histories?

Whirlaway
09-01-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm using HEM to review a lot of hand histories. Frequently I find interesting HHs that I want to share with someone else.

When I used to work with PT2 this took about five seconds. The raw HH was immediately available and all I had to do was highlight-copy-paste into an email or a text file.

The same process takes me several minutes with HEM.

1. Go to folder with all the old HH files created by the site.

2. Find the file that matches the table name and timestamp.

3. Search for the time in the file.

4. Highlight-copy-paste as before and close the file.

It's quite possible my problems are because I don't know how to use HEM properly. The issues I am seeing are:

1. There seems to be no way to see the game number from inside HEM. Identifying hands by table name and time played is awkward.

2. The raw HH is not accessible from inside HEM except possibly by dumping the whole DB.

3. The "Hand history" display inside the replayer appears to have three format buttons: 2+2, Txt, and Rtf. But these buttons don't seem to do anything. It's always an incomplete format that uses graphics to depict cards and omits important information such as stack sizes.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Patvs
09-02-2010, 12:45 AM
In the sessions tab (or hands tab) rightclick on the hand you'd like to post/share.. and select: copy hand to clipboard

Then with CRTL-V (or mouseclick PASTE) paste it will paste the original handhistory

Whirlaway
09-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Thanks, that helps a lot!