PDA

View Full Version : Two Huds for the same player at Lockpoker

zecavis
12-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Yeah, it's real. I'm playing at LockPoker (cake) and today happened again. Is the second time. One guy, always the same guy, seat in my tables and he crushs my game, because when he gets his cards, the Huds change to the wrong players e he has TWO HUDS!!!! Anybody knows what is going on? Why this happens? When this guy comes to my tables, I have to leave. I can't play this way!
Please help.
Thanks for reading.

Sorry by my english.

zecavis
12-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I think the screen shot below can help to understand what I'm talking about.

As you can see one player has two HUDs.

zecavis
12-04-2012, 07:15 PM
So... no support for HM1???
What is going on guys?
I can't believe the support is only for HM2.
Tell me I'm wrong.
Thanks.

Patvs
12-05-2012, 01:21 AM
HM1 still gets support. In fact, I'm answering all the HM1 posts first -doing my rounds on the forums- before moving to the HM2 subforums.

Cake issue. Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_21Nov12.exe
I think the issue is caused by the opponent's player name ("_") messing up HoldemManager.

Is the opponent's name
_never_mo... or _never_more_ Can you email us a handhistory where you and this opponent were both at the table.

zecavis
12-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks for your answer. I don't understand well what is going on. I have Holdem Manager for 3 years and never have any problem with the players's name, but it's ok. I don't care. Please, tell me the email to send the Hand History.
Thank you.

Patvs
12-06-2012, 12:57 AM
support@holdemmanager.com

What you can also try: create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
just to check if the same will then still occur.