PDA

View Full Version : Cash Games Reports doesn't match with...

Setef
10-24-2008, 05:03 PM
..my real results.
I play on several sites and all of reports are wrong..last site i started playng is betfair...i'm up of some BB/100 but reports says that i'm losing..it seems that doesn't import all the hands..what can i do to get the real reports?

Setef
10-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Another point...on the hud the hands and the $ won seems to be correct..i don't use any filter on Cash Games Report..

morny
10-25-2008, 01:51 PM
Try reimporting the hands from the processed files folder, the thing is unless you can find the hand that it didnt import theres not much i can suggest, if its a case of the hand not importing because of a HH problem we can fix it but ill need to see the hand. What i would think it might be is a disconnect problem, if you get disconnected even for a only a few seconds the HH will not be written correctly and so HM wont import it, happened to me a few times with Ipoker

Setef
10-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Ok, i'll try to do it..thanks

Setef
11-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Try reimporting the hands from the processed files folder, the thing is unless you can find the hand that it didnt import theres not much i can suggest, if its a case of the hand not importing because of a HH problem we can fix it but ill need to see the hand. What i would think it might be is a disconnect problem, if you get disconnected even for a only a few seconds the HH will not be written correctly and so HM wont import it, happened to me a few times with Ipoker

I've tried to re-import the hands but the stats displayed on cash game report don't match with the stats dislpayer on Active Player Window :confused:

morny
11-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Have you any filters set on either? If not email me to do a teamviewer.com session to have a look

morny@holdemmanager.net

Setef
11-20-2008, 12:07 PM
I've no filters at all, i've tried to make a new db, export the hands from old db and import the hands on the new one..now the cash game reports matches with active players windowd BUT the value showed is the wrong one :confused:

I already sent you an email to make a teamviewer :)

morny
11-20-2008, 01:53 PM
I dont think i got it unless your booked in for Saturday as ive 2 sessions booked for that date but i got no requests today for one?

Setef
11-20-2008, 02:53 PM
I dont think i got it unless your booked in for Saturday as ive 2 sessions booked for that date but i got no requests today for one?

I can't today, probably for tomorrow evening...it means tomorrow at this time (16:50 here right now).....

morny
11-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Just email a time that suits, im on GTM but if you quote your timezone ill work it out

Setef
11-21-2008, 05:10 PM
I sent you an email 1 hour ago and i get no reply..you didn't get my first email..probably there's something wrong...any antispam?

morny
11-21-2008, 10:34 PM
I replied but i wasnt around at the time you sent it