PDA

View Full Version : Ongame - many hands missing in database...

alchemik
09-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Hi

I'm using 1.11.04 and playing Ongame

Last 2 weeks I have hundrets of played hands missing (all missing hands are properly written by Ongame software so problem must be on HM part)

Today I had 3-4 100bb+ pots missing and decided to find them manually in that Ongame file and they are fine...

When i copy/paste them to different txt file and Import File by HM the import goes OK but it says that they are duplicate hands...

But in my Reports/Hands/Sessions/Graph they are missing... Any ideas what might be wrong?

I dont have any filters/wrong days marked etc... already checked everything I could think of :(

Patvs
09-02-2010, 12:13 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

can you reimport all the hands into a NEW database??

alchemik
09-02-2010, 07:26 AM
well, i could reimport but its milions of hands, my database is 90GB big... it will take ages :)

and anyway what will it change?

anyone had the same problem? reimporting is only sollution?

alchemik
09-02-2010, 07:52 AM
i updated to 1.1105 and it is exactly the same...

When i try to import 2 big pots i have in txt file it says that these hands are duplicated...

alchemik
09-02-2010, 08:04 AM
created new database...
and imported this missing hands and I can see them properly...

So what might be causing that I can,t see them in that old database?

netsrak
09-02-2010, 08:46 AM
If you are sure that it is no filter or something like that its probably a corruption of your database. Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you need to switch to the new database and reimport all your hands (and notes and summaries).

Patvs
09-02-2010, 04:31 PM
90 GB? Can you check if you turned off logging, and if you have files in the SQL/data/pg_log folder?

You can delete the content of that folder.

see;
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html