PDA

View Full Version : Everest DON's

Llanlad
09-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi all

Ive been playing some DON's on Everest and although the reports, preflop cards and hands are showing .. im not seeing any information in the results section.

Im not using any filters and added the buy in amounts but no tournaments are shown ..

Bit odd considering when i change the player to my Stars alias it shows the 180 man SNG i played their 2 days ago ..

Any known problems with Everest ?

Im using version 1.11.04

Thanks

Patvs
09-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
and reimport the hands into a NEW database..

email us some of the handhistories if above doesn't work

Llanlad
09-02-2010, 08:04 AM
ok .. that did not work ..

Im now getting an error message on reports which says the following :

The following error occurred when running this report: ERROR: 42702: column reference " currency_id" is ambiguous

Just sent an email as requested.

Patvs
09-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Are you playing both euro and dollar games??

You created a NEW empty database?

Llanlad
09-03-2010, 03:14 AM
Nope ... just the dollar games.

and yes, started a new database before importing all the hands.

Im now using version 1.11.05 Beta 10

HUD and everything esle works fine as before .. although im now getting the reports error as stated previously.

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Do you have a positions stat in the reports? I just had this error in another thread. It should work if you remove this stat.

Llanlad
09-05-2010, 06:43 AM
I click on Tourney / Reports and either get that error message or nothing comes up at all .. just looks like its loading up but nothing happens.

I imported the hands into PT3 and it works fine :(

Slightly annoying because im doing well and want to check my EV lines to see if im playing well or running well ! :)

Llanlad
09-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Here is a picture of what i mean..

http://a.imageshack.us/img3/1228/hem1r.jpg (http://img3.imageshack.us/i/hem1r.jpg/)

netsrak
09-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Please remove the 3 winner cards columns from the hands view (under options->settings->Hands view columns)

Are you using a non standard windows date and currency format? Please try with english (US). You find this in the windows control panel.

Llanlad
09-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Not sure what you mean by a non standard windows date .

My current time zone as per date and time properties is GMT Daylight time

As for Control panel / regional and language options / regional options is shown as English ( United States ).

netsrak
09-06-2010, 03:54 AM
Ok, that should be fine.

Did you remove the columns from the hands view?

If that doesn't help please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

Llanlad
09-06-2010, 10:33 AM
OK ... i have no idea where we are going here .. :)

Ive clicked on pgAdmin III and selected the server, not sure where then .. maintenance database ?

Hmm .. i think ill draw a line under this ..

The most ironic thing about this is the fact im only playing on Everest to clear one of YOUR sign up bonus's so i can spend monies at YOUR shop ...

By the time we figure this out .. ill have cleared the bonus and wont be playing on Everest anyway ! ..

Hopefully wont get these problems on ipoker etc ..

Not great tbh ...

netsrak
09-08-2010, 04:56 AM
The reindex is another option of the vacuum explained in this FAQ: <a href="http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+" target="_blank">FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database</a>

Llanlad
09-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the link .

Did a reindex of the new database and the same problems persist ..

Got the same error in reports and nothing showing up in results.

netsrak
09-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Llanlad
09-10-2010, 08:13 AM
I sent these hand histories to you on the 2nd September with a link to this thread.

netsrak
09-10-2010, 08:25 AM
Ok, i see that the hands were imported without problems.
Don't know what is wrong with your installation/configuration.
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

loustic
09-24-2010, 12:46 PM
I've got exactly the same problems, with Everest.fr DON.

I use the very last beta (1.11.05 beta 15)

I destroyed database and used a new one : same problem

I get the error 42702 ambigous currency problem

I've just sent you mails with hand histories.

Hope it can help

Llanlad
10-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Been using PT3 for a while to enter tournament results on Everest .

I move to Stars and start a new database ... and still get the same problems.

Looks like ill need a teamviewer session or something.