PDA

View Full Version : Hud not displaying

Evjen
09-01-2010, 10:14 AM
I have recently installed Holdem Manager, but the HUD is not appearing when playing. The Table Manager appears, but are not showing any stats but the table name.
I believe I have gone through all the necessary steps in order for the HUD to work properly, but there have to be something I might not have done.
This is everything I have done:
- Installed the software properly, including Postgrs)
- Verified that the hand histories are being saved on the computer, and imported them manually into HM
- Added player names and aliases
- Synchronized the seating preferences between the poker site and HM
- Used Autodetect when playing at a table
Note: I am playing on the Cereus network.
Thank you for any help.
Evjen

FoldRiverPlz
09-01-2010, 12:23 PM
I have the excat same problem - just on Ongame.

Evjen
09-01-2010, 06:23 PM
I have seen the instruction video on how to install and set up your HUD. I have added the folder where my hands are being saved in Holdem Manager. (this is identical to the name of the folder in UB) The seating preferences in UB and Holdem manager is synchronized. I have also made hidden folders, files and drives open to see as suggested in the video. I use windows xp.

After what I can see files are being tracked but no hands are imported when i click auto import. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

lilb
09-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Exact same problems with Full Tilt.

Installed the trial software and beta update today.
No HUD display. Imports hands no problem. Even gives upto date active player details. Just no HUD.

Patvs
09-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Cereus:
Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

Full Tilt/UB: Does your TableManager launch when you start the auto import??