PDA

View Full Version : HUD is not working after BCP moved to WPN

palaskostas
12-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Hello there,

As you may already know Black Chip Poker moved from Merge Network to Winning Poker Network.

Unfortunately, after the transition my HUD is not working at the new network.

Are you planning on fixing this?

Please let us know,
palaskostas

SHOWDOWNTRAI
12-03-2012, 04:43 PM
+ 1 on this issue

Palaskostas, do u know where to find the hh file on the new black chip poker, my HM is not picking up any files at at all

palaskostas
12-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I am afraid I don't I am sorry. Can the mods here maybe help us with that as well?

Patvs
12-03-2012, 07:20 PM
We don't support the WINNINGS network yet.

Since Black Chip Poker moved, we have increased the ticket priority to add support for this network, but I have no eta when it will be implemented.

palaskostas
12-04-2012, 05:04 AM
We don't support the WINNINGS network yet.

Since Black Chip Poker moved, we have increased the ticket priority to add support for this network, but I have no eta when it will be implemented.

Thank you Patvs. I appreciate the response.

I understand that you have no exact eta but if you were to give us a rough estimate on the eta what would that be? Are we talking a couple of weeks or several months? Please understand that we need to have an idea on whether is worth waiting or we should proceed with another software.

Thanks again for your time,
palaskostas

fozzy71
12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Support for Winning/Yatahay/Enet is at the top of our priority list for HM2 but I can not give any sort of reliable ETA. HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward and this would be considered a new feature and not an existing one so it will not be supported in HM1. It is possible that once we add support for this network in HM2 the hands will also import to HM1 but we will not be devoting any developer time to specifically support this network in HM1 or make the HM1 HUD work on this network if the HM2 parsing changes were to make the hands import to HM1.

palaskostas
12-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Support for Winning/Yatahay/Enet is at the top of our priority list for HM2 but I can not give any sort of reliable ETA. HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward and this would be considered a new feature and not an existing one so it will not be supported in HM1. It is possible that once we add support for this network in HM2 the hands will also import to HM1 but we will not be devoting any developer time to specifically support this network in HM1 or make the HM1 HUD work on this network if the HM2 parsing changes were to make the hands import to HM1.

These are really bad news. Will you at least let us know here when the upgrade for HEM2 is complete? Also, for us HEM1 users do we still get a discount if we want to upgrade to HEM2?

fozzy71
12-04-2012, 10:28 PM
These are really bad news. Will you at least let us know here when the upgrade for HEM2 is complete? Also, for us HEM1 users do we still get a discount if we want to upgrade to HEM2?

I added a comment to the HM2 ticket asking whoever informs the HM2 customers when it is resolved to post an update in this and all other linked threads. All HM1 users get a 39.7% discount on upgrading to the equivalent HM2 license - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1721/HM2%7B47%7DOM2+Price+and+Upgrade+Policy

palaskostas
12-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I added a comment to the HM2 ticket asking whoever informs the HM2 customers when it is resolved to post an update in this and all other linked threads. All HM1 users get a 39.7% discount on upgrading to the equivalent HM2 license - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1721/HM2%7B47%7DOM2+Price+and+Upgrade+Policy

We will wait for the update here then. Thanks a lot!

palaskostas
12-17-2012, 01:31 AM
It's been almost two weeks. Do we have an update on the issue?

fozzy71
12-17-2012, 06:10 PM
I can not give any sort of ETA on this. They moved to a network that we do not yet support and I have no idea how long it will take for the developers to add support for an entirely new site. It is still a high priority for us but we have been dealing with HM2 performance issues, and are now working on some long overdue HM1 bugs, that affect a large portion of our customer base. We have to prioritize bugs, feature requests, and new site support, based on the percentage of our customer base that is affected so some other issues have priority over this new network support still.

palaskostas
12-18-2012, 05:00 AM
I understand, but the ETA is relevant as it affects my decision on whether to go ahead and purchase poker tracker 4 instead. I know the latter supports the network, but I 'd rather stay with HEM since I ve been with it for so long. Please advise on how to proceed. Thanks.

fozzy71
12-18-2012, 06:47 PM
I can not give an ETA. I can say that the developers have not started working on it yet as we have other, more critical, issues to deal with that affect a large portion of our customer base. I have no idea how long it will take them to implement WPN support once they start working on it.

cbenrun1
12-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Haven't started working on it yet? Jesus, I'm guessing by the time you guys get it worked out those games will be reg infested.

fozzy71
12-21-2012, 10:03 PM
I have made sure that everyone that has posted in this thread is on the list to be notified when we add support.

Sil80m3
12-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Please notify me as well. Thanks

fozzy71
12-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Please notify me as well. Thanks

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-1371 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Sil80m3
03-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Anything yet?

netsrak
03-07-2013, 04:53 AM
Unfortunately not. still in the queue