PDA

View Full Version : TN min raising on its own?

WeebsUK
08-31-2010, 08:12 PM
has anyone else had this problem?

i have been using tn for over a year now with no issues. today, deep in a mtt, stars was minraising when the action got to me. at no point did i initiate a bet.

it did it two hands in a row until i shut down tn, and then everything worked fine. i was extrememly lucky to catch it, i was ten tabling at the time.

i won the first hand, but the second i threebet a guy all in with 94o. obviously a little upset. but i love the program and would like to continue to use it with the knowledge this won't happen again.

please help

WeebsUK
08-31-2010, 08:13 PM
i did delete and re- download the program. but have not used it again as of yet.

WeebsUK
08-31-2010, 11:01 PM
had one sng session with no issues.

again, problem was in an mtt..don't know if how that makes a difference.

Fool
09-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

WeebsUK
09-01-2010, 06:32 PM
attached, but i have deleted and re setup the program fyi.

WeebsUK
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
cannot figure out the ss....shup usually works for me...but dont have time right now...will try later

it is set on classic, but actually use a skin from parttimepoker. i have had no issues with this setup for almost a year.

Fool
09-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Your logs are reporting many errors typically related to your theme. Please try again in classic or hyper simple. If the problem remains please send me a fresh copy of your log file from the test session.

HKBW8y
09-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Same problem here....:mad:

Fool
09-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Due to the recent updates this could now be several problems. Go to PokerStars>Help>About PokerStars and let me know the version number that listed. Also remove any custom themes. If they are based on Hyper-Simple they will fail until they are updated due to the new position of the pot box. Make sure to update your theme and use only standard themes in the meantime.