PDA

View Full Version : Hud on AP constantly disappers, then re-appears

marco
08-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi.

The title says it all. The stats are all there, everything seems to work fine, but about every 2 or 3 minutes, my table stats ( 1 table at a time) seems to disappear, I actually think they go behind the table, and don't stay on top.

If i move the table, they will re-appear. If HEM does another auto import, they re-appear. But it's pretty annoying to have this happen.

I'm on a 2 year old, duel-core machine. Windows XP sp3, and the latest version of Hem. The older verisions of HEM worked right for a while, but this has been happening for a while now, but i guess I was too lazy to come here.

Is it possible that its a windows-layers issue?

fozzy71
08-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Make sure windows is fully updated and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Update your video drivers - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver)

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-9-a.html

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [x] Force On Top

haemorrhage
09-06-2010, 03:43 PM
same problem here but with Windows 7... changing the regional settings did not help. Is there any other soution besides "force on top" feature ?!

Patvs
09-07-2010, 12:33 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

haemorrhage
09-07-2010, 08:35 AM
hmm, ok but i havent got problems with the positions of the stats, but with the (i call it) "blinking". Are u sure this steps will help me, cause I dont wont to re-arrange the positions again in every poker room I play ?

Patvs
09-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Just turn on Force On Top...

Also update your videocard drivers + Run a Windows Update and install. net framework updates