PDA

View Full Version : Hud Problem: Rush Poker on FullTilt.fr

ben124
08-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Hi, my Hud doesn't work on Rush Tables on FullTilt.fr :

I have the 1.11.05 beta9 release installed but it didn't worked with older versions. It works on standard tables.

-soft in french: hud appears correctly with stats but refresh only every 4 or 5 hands, and so the names of the players are not the good ones.
-soft in English: hud appears and refresh correctly but all players have 0 hands tracked, even if I play a lot of hands against them.

Is there a solution to resolve it or we need to wait for an update?
Thanks for your response and sorry for my English.

netsrak
09-01-2010, 05:21 AM
I'm not sure whether Rush is already supported on ftp.fr.
I'll forward this.

netsrak
09-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Could you please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config?
I need to check your configuration

ben124
09-01-2010, 05:46 PM
here is the file.

netsrak
09-02-2010, 04:16 AM
That looks fine for me. Now i need screenshots of a table, the table manager and site options->ftp.

And can you please try to change the filter setting for rush hands in the additional hud filters?

ben124
09-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Unticking rush option in "Additional hud filters" don't change anything.
I've also tried with and without OCR.

netsrak
09-02-2010, 09:05 AM
I think we need to look at your system via teamviewer as i'm still not sure whether its a general ftp.fr problem or a problem with your system.

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

ben124
09-02-2010, 09:15 AM
ok, thanks for all. As information, I just saw in a french poker forum that the other players playing rush with HEM had all the same problem.
I attach also the screenshot with the soft in english.

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Ok, i'll forward it to see what we can do...

netsrak
09-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Can we do a teamviewer session to test this?<br />
<br />
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email <a href="mailto:support@holdemmanager.net">support@holdemmanager.net</a>, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a <a href="http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer" target="_blank">Teamviewer</a> session.<br />
And please write in the mail that its for french ftp rush tables.

Hotei666
10-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Hello
I have exactly the same problem and the last beta don't change anything.

netsrak
10-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Your FTP client is in english?
Please post screenshots of a table and the table manager.

Hotei666
10-06-2010, 09:51 AM
I can do that but it will be exactly the same screen than the other player.

In english the hands stay to 0 and in in french the actualisation don't work correctly.
I have notice that when i'm in french the rush poker hands are consider like standard hands in the reports section

(Sorry for my bad english :( )

netsrak
10-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.