PDA

View Full Version : EVERLEAF(raiseandfold.com) HEM problem

born2consume
08-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Hello!
Started playing everleaf this week. HM updated to 1.11.04. It deteced everleaf import folder, imported some hands(I've played about 100 hands to check)and didn't detect any errors and finally I see only my USD stats at the stats page, the euro tables statistics is not shown at the overal analysys. What shpuld I do to make it visible.

Played a longer session, think that the euro stats are not uploaded at all. The HUD does'twork for eurotables either..please advice what to do.

fozzy71
08-31-2010, 11:12 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-9-a.html

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If the hands still aren't importing, Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

born2consume
09-01-2010, 12:15 PM
posted an e-mail..did as was told here,but still it hasn't seen my euro tables stats at all.

netsrak
09-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Please reply to the support mail

born2consume
09-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Email was sent 3 mins ago from the message timing.

kamachos
05-29-2011, 05:26 PM
did this issue get resolved, if yes how?

fozzy71
05-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe and go to Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

*If that doesn't help, Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com