PDA

View Full Version : Problems with multi currencies

bl00dy sputum
08-31-2010, 10:29 AM
i recently began playing on my laptop for the first time in several months. all of my play prior had been on my desktop in multi currency. on the desktop it worked fine and displayed all of my sessions in both USD and EUROS. i play all of my sessions combined between the two currencies in full ring cash.

but for some reason now everything is coming only in USD. the HH in hem prior had been in USD but the system new it was worth $127 usd (rough estimate) for every 100 euros.

so after my session now i know i should be up roughly $260-270 usd, but it only says $163. for whatever reason it is treating 100euros and $100 usd.

and yes, i do have the latest version of HEM installed.
its as if HEM has no clue that i am playing in euros whatsoever, and isnt auto converting my wins/losses with euros included. after my session now it doesnt show one single hand played in euros under the sessions or reports tab, and my net amount won is incorrect.

bl00dy sputum
08-31-2010, 10:34 AM
also i went through the setting and went the currencies tab. it said "fix hands." so i clicked that and basically nothing happened. it said (0 fixed). i clicked it like ten times lol. and after going back to the reports and sessions tabs. everything remains the same as before.

bl00dy sputum
08-31-2010, 02:44 PM
anybody? :(

Patvs
09-01-2010, 02:40 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

reimport all the hands into a new empty database.