PDA

View Full Version : HM1 is missing random hands in session/report

Megatron60
12-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi,

I have just played a short session on stars and noticed that the change in my bankroll did not match the amount displayed in the session and report tab in HM1. The weird thing is that the hands showed up in the hud during the session and I was able to mark them, but when I finished my session and chose "show only marked hands", no hands showed up.

Patvs
12-02-2012, 04:39 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_21Nov12.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Megatron60
12-02-2012, 11:52 AM
I have downloaded the beta and will try it out over the next couple of days.

I am running all the .exe files as administrator, and I'm using windows 7, windows firewall and MSE

Megatron60
12-02-2012, 12:09 PM
I just found that at least two of the hands missing, was in my "processed files" folder, but an attempt to re-import the entire folder did not help at all.

Patvs
12-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Do the hands show up if you reimport them into a new empty database? Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Megatron60
12-03-2012, 03:43 AM
yes they do

Patvs
12-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Then reimport ALL your hands into that new database, and delete (or just abandon) the old database.