PDA

View Full Version : need suggestions adding some more stats

Niranjana
08-31-2010, 07:35 AM
what kind of stats could be usefull to add?

http://www.abload.de/img/hud-statstktr.jpg (http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=hud-statstktr.jpg)

And what kind of stats Do you use in the popup more often?

Niranjana
10-05-2010, 01:36 PM
check raise fore shure something more?

Ajax
10-05-2010, 04:24 PM
I am sort of a stat junky, b/c I have a very large number of stats in my HUD. But looking at what you have so far, I mainly suggest adding WWSF.

From there you can do two things, depending on what you are wanting to focus on. First, you can add 4bet and fold_to_4bet if you want to get into the whole preflop raising war against your opponents.

Second, you could add street-by-street Agg_Pct (and Agg_Factor too if you want). The overall aggression numbers are limited in their information, but the street-by-street numbers give you a better look at what your opponent is doing.

Niranjana
10-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Thank you for your suggestions.

What you mean with b/c?

For what I can use WWSF (won when saw flop)?

Does that gives me a better understanding if villain goes broke more or less easily pre? Isn't for that the fold to 4bet suffitient? Btw, I am at NL50 there aren't these much 4bet bluffs - anyway it would be interesting to know? Atm I am looking time to time into the popup field for the 4bet stats. But for the stats WWSF would be still place an the table.

I was just thinking about what does the street by street Agg_pct tell about villain. I came to the conclution that you will have a good assessment if villain 2nd on which streets. It seems to be a very powerful information.

Atm I have the stat conti and 2nd barrel. Would't be that the same as the street by street agg_pct?

Where I can get some deeper explanations about the individual stats and how the depents on each other?

I am sort of a stat junky, b/c I have a very large number of stats in my HUD. But looking at what you have so far, I mainly suggest adding WWSF.

From there you can do two things, depending on what you are wanting to focus on. First, you can add 4bet and fold_to_4bet if you want to get into the whole preflop raising war against your opponents.

Second, you could add street-by-street Agg_Pct (and Agg_Factor too if you want). The overall aggression numbers are limited in their information, but the street-by-street numbers give you a better look at what your opponent is doing.

Ajax
10-08-2010, 07:41 PM
What you mean with b/c?
because

For what I can use WWSF (won when saw flop)?

Does that gives me a better understanding if villain goes broke more or less easily pre? Isn't for that the fold to 4bet suffitient? Btw, I am at NL50 there aren't these much 4bet bluffs - anyway it would be interesting to know? Atm I am looking time to time into the popup field for the 4bet stats. But for the stats WWSF would be still place an the table.
WWSF is not an easy stat to use. If it is very high, then it means that opponent fights hard for pots. A high WWSF will usually be accompanied by high aggression percentages.

But keep in mind that if the opponent is very tight preflop, then it is more normal for his WWSF to be a littl bit high. It is when you see a player that has a high VPIP and a high WWSF as well, that you might start to get really suspicious of him trying to push everyone out of the pot after the flop.

Atm I have the stat conti and 2nd barrel. Would't be that the same as the street by street agg_pct?
The stats are different. For example, if you call preflop and then raise the flop, your cbet_pct will not change at all, but your agg_pct will increase.

Where I can get some deeper explanations about the individual stats and how the depents on each other?
FAQ has basic definitions for all of the stats.

Read the 8 articles that come with HM. They are located in Help > Articles (8). Find a poker strategy forum and start posting and asking questions there (this forum is really a technical one, and people almost never answer questions here the way that I am answering your questions right now). Join a poker training site.

I am still learning how to interpret many of the stats myself, and I still make mistakes using them when I play. I think it takes a long time to learn to use them well.

Niranjana
11-15-2010, 04:57 AM
thx, for the good explanation. what kind of game and stakes are you playing= And are you interrested in doing u2u coachings?