PDA

View Full Version : import errors

dway
08-31-2010, 06:29 AM
I am recieving almost 100% import errors trying to import my old HEM archive using a brand new database.

I created a new database because the first one started getting errors on most imports. ( this database was made only a few days ago because the one I had for months started spazing out too. See my previous posts)

I am using beta 7.

Please can you post or link me too everything that is known to cause import problems. Is it postgres ?

I imported alot of hand histories by breaking the files up into folders of around 5-700mb. I then left it overnight with a bigger folder and got the problems again. I am not thrilled about having to babysit the PC to import all these files whwn I should be able to leave it overnight.

This is driving me mental ! I have lost large amounts of money wasting time messing around with the database. A certain other poker tracker has a much more stable import system.

dway
08-31-2010, 06:34 AM
I reinstalled HEM 1.11.04 and set up a new DB and imports seem to be fine again with a new DB.
I am still days away from having my full DB because of the ridiculous import instability.

netsrak
08-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Can you upload the files to a file hoster so that we can do some tests with them?
I think they are to large to send them via mail.
Please send the link to the files, a link to this thread and an explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

dway
08-31-2010, 10:28 AM
the files import fine now with new install and new DB. I am just keeping the folder size small. A 2gb one crashes it. I can skype the files to you. There is no limit to file size. pm me your skype.