PDA

View Full Version : HEM All hands Colors

bootscut
08-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi,

I have looked at both of my friends HEM's and whenever we go over hands we like to sort them as biggest pots won and biggest pots lost. On their HEM's biggest pots won are all highlighted in green, biggest pots lost all highlighted in red. Unfortunately in my HUD, I have neither green or red to label win or lost pots all in grey. It also includes the biggest won and lost pots for everyone in (not just me) so it is hard for me to know which hands I lost the most money on or won money on.

Please assist,

boots

Larry222
08-31-2010, 12:27 AM
1) Go to Options/settings/miscellaneous and check the box "Use winning/losing row colors".

2) You can go to sessions for cash games or Tournament results, highlight the session/tournament you want and the window below is sortable when you click on the header. You can sort by $ or by BBS. Then cou can click on it twice more to see your big losses.

3) you can go to change to just show yourself - you need to add your screen name for each site you play at or set up an alias for all sites.

bootscut
08-31-2010, 03:18 AM
Hey larry,

Thanks but 1) Go to Options/settings/miscellaneous and check the box "Use winning losing row colors".

was already checked :(?

I am not sure why it isnt showing them and its also displaying hands I folded as biggest pots won and lost (for other people)

netsrak
08-31-2010, 03:46 AM
Which HM version are you using?
Could you please post screenshots of your misc settings and a report where it doesn't work?

bootscut
08-31-2010, 03:52 AM
Using Hem 1.11.03

netsrak
08-31-2010, 08:43 AM
Odd, there seems to be something wrong with your configuration.
Please try this:
1. close HM
2. navigate to the HM installation folder into the config subfolder and rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.bak
3. restart HM, a new holdemmanager.config file will be generated.
4. Reconfigure your database connection and the auto-import folders etc.
5. Check the color settings under options->misc and try again.