PDA

View Full Version : Error code 2330 when installing

Ravageur
10-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Hey guys,

Yesterday, I spur of the moment bought HEM because of PT3 frustration and a friend telling me that HEM was the way to go. I tried installing it today and keep getting the following message about halfway through installation:

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2330.

I've redownloaded the package several times to no avail and made sure my firewall is down.

Any suggestions?

fabio
10-24-2008, 08:48 AM
have you extracted all files before installing?

Ravageur
10-24-2008, 09:07 AM
Yes, when I 'extract all files' I get HoldemManagerSetupProject and just a setup file which I get an error message saying it's unreadable when i try to open it. When I open the holdemmanagersetupproject it beings the normal installation process and stops with the previously mentionned error message a few seconds after it actually begins installing.

morny
10-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Whats the download link you used to download the file, please try downloading the full download from www.holdemmanager.net, if you continue to get problems email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session to try and fix the problem