PDA

View Full Version : Two SnG that don't get imported

VelvetMirror
08-30-2010, 08:26 PM
I play at pokerstars and I was trying the autoimport and all was well. I played 4 SnGs and they were correctly imported.

But the last two SnG didn't get imported properly, it doesn't register the finish place neither the amount won and they are tagged as "incomplete" in the data view tab.

I have seen the files and I can't see nothing wrong or different from the other four SnGs that where imported successfully.

Patvs
08-31-2010, 02:33 AM
Can you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

and reimport the hands into a NEW database?

If you have the same problem,
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

If that fails... email us the two files, with a link to this thread.

VelvetMirror
08-31-2010, 07:06 AM
If you have the same problem,
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

I didn't understand this, Poker Stars saves all the hands, the final position and even the amount won of each SnG in files, in fact the first four SnGs where imported correctly and the files where moved to other designated folder in Holdem Manager.

Hopefully I didn't had to get there, the beta version I've downloaded readed fine the two problematic SnGs and then I only had to add manually the other four SnGs. There is any way to delete the older database I had created?

netsrak
08-31-2010, 09:06 AM
We made some improvements to the Stars sng import process in the latest Betas.

To delete your old database: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)