PDA

View Full Version : Hud problem on bwin and winamax

xxMaTTxx
08-30-2010, 07:00 PM
dear all

i made the upgrade vesrion 1.11.05 beta 7 to get winamax recognise but the hud doesnt work

table finder get the table but doesnt put on table statistics of the hud

it does the same with Bwin room doesn t recognise the table

i have done everithing you said on FAQ s but still the same results

it is only works with pokerstars

i really need urgently you help to configure for sure best way for winamax and Bwin

thanks for your prompt remply

regards

Patvs
08-31-2010, 01:46 AM
Winamax had a nice software update today, which broke the HoldemManager HUD. We'll fix this in the next HoldemManager .05 updates.

xxMaTTxx
08-31-2010, 02:17 AM
thank you for your reply

but i really aasure that i make the update specially for attached hud with winamax but definetly not recognise table!!!!

table finder does not open the red cross and not regonise my tables

same probeme with Bwin import hands with no problem but does not put the hud on the screen

i dont understand

regards

netsrak
08-31-2010, 04:58 AM
Winamax is broken since their update yesterday. So for this site you need to wait for a new beta release which fixes it.

For Bwin: please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

xxMaTTxx
08-31-2010, 04:24 PM
ok thanks for information for winamax i will wait for a new beta a soon as possible i hope

concerning Bwin .. ok now it is working but the only thing with problem is when you have more than 2 tables opened all the hud stats are not at the good place for each player and when you moved them ..it aso moved the others table and it is completely disaster..

please give me help for fix stats to any table

regards

matt

netsrak
09-01-2010, 05:20 AM
To move stats individually please press the CTRL key while dragging.

For some sites its necessary to disable WYSIWIG in the table preferences.

And please check our preferred seating FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Ongame\Bwin (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin)