PDA

View Full Version : Restored HEM does not show hands

saygn
08-30-2010, 12:44 PM
This isn't currently a problem for me as I keep all my hand histories and can re-import them manually, but HEM has an issue with backup/restore.

Twice this year I've made backup copies of my database through PG Admin and duplicated them in a new database. Both times I did this, any tournament hands I manually imported after playing a session were not stored in the data view window. In addition to the missing hands, tournaments that did have a few hands might only show hands from the 40/80 blind level (I made sure all filters were off) or just a small portion of the sng. This also wrecked havoc on the $EV data, and many of my sngs returned $EV results of $0.00 or the exact amount awarded for my 1st-3rd finishing positions.

What is the reason this error occurs? Why does a restored database not actually collect and store data on the hands imported through auto/manual import?

netsrak
08-31-2010, 03:54 AM
Did you restore the backup into a new empty database created via pgadminIII or into a new holdemmanager database (created via Holdemmanager database management)

saygn
09-01-2010, 09:42 PM
into a new hold'em manager database created by hold'em manager database management...although I restored it through PG Admin...maybe i can try restoring it through HEM's backup/restore option.