PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem on pmu.fr

cycosi
08-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi

I got a problem with the HUD on pmu.fr NLHE cash game tables (party poker client).

Table finder will not attach tables that are without protection (table name like "Table 181797 (Sans PR)"

all other tables are working fine (when the name is only the table number like "Table 182576").

It looks like it doesn't like the parenthesis.

Any idea?

I use version 1.11.05 Beta 7

cycosi
08-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Based on what I see in other post, here is a screenshot of the problem.

As you can see on the right hand side there is no HUD.

Patvs
08-31-2010, 01:47 AM
Can you install the client in English, so the lobby will be in English... and it will use NO DP instead of sans PR in the table windows?

cycosi
08-31-2010, 02:14 AM
It worked like a charm.

Thanks for your help.

jbr60
08-31-2010, 05:33 AM
Bonjour,

je test actuellement HM , sur PMU.fr et impossible pour moi de trouver la table ou je joue. Message : Ican not find any unattached hands .
Je suis sous Win7. derniere version HM installé. version anglaise de pmu installé.

Ps : CICOSY , avez vous une méthode d'installation particuliére ?

cordialement Jean Benoit

netsrak
08-31-2010, 09:14 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

jbr60
08-31-2010, 03:57 PM
thank you for everything.
everything is ok now with version 1.11.05.
cordially jean benoit

jsbjoey
01-02-2011, 08:29 AM
I am having the same problem, with Party Poker affiliate acfpoker.fr. Can't get hud to work with Sans PR tables.

I think it is because HEM does not recognize the words Sans PR. I understand the English equivalent may not pose a problem, but there is no way for me to change the site's language.

Please help, thanks.

Hi

I got a problem with the HUD on pmu.fr NLHE cash game tables (party poker client).

Table finder will not attach tables that are without protection (table name like "Table 181797 (Sans PR)"

all other tables are working fine (when the name is only the table number like "Table 182576").

It looks like it doesn't like the parenthesis.

Any idea?

I use version 1.11.05 Beta 7

Patvs
01-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Change the lobby language to English.
(you may need to reinstall the pokerclient, giving you the options to install it in English)

cycosi
01-03-2011, 04:52 AM
The only place where you can select the language is at the beginning of the install process.

This was the fix for me with pmu.fr

argenton
04-12-2011, 09:56 AM
I am having the same problem, with Party Poker affiliate acfpoker.fr. Can't get hud to work with Sans PR tables.

I think it is because HEM does not recognize the words Sans PR. I understand the English equivalent may not pose a problem, but there is no way for me to change the site's language.

Please help, thanks.
Same for me. Playing ACFpoker and Luckyjeux ( Party skin)
There is no english language offer during initial installation only french btw its not needed because hh are in english even no DP hh.

I have last HM update instal 1.11.06d. Table finder find it and recognize it but don't show HUD.

Sarek
04-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Can you post a screenshot with table when playing?

argenton
04-13-2011, 08:19 AM
Table when playing

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4840/tablesanspr.png

Import working

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/839/partyfrimport.jpg

Tablefinder find it

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6779/sansprtablefinder.png

Sarek
04-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Sorry, I can't believe there is no EN software version on their site.

argenton
04-14-2011, 04:11 AM
I mail them to be sure. There is no english version on their soft. I can paste here their response but it's in french :D.
Sorry

Sarek
04-14-2011, 07:40 AM
If lobby (and table) is not in EN - think you can't see HUD.

argenton
04-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Its strange because HH are in english but my lobby and tables are in french. HUD is working on regular table with DP and i talk with a lot of people using HM and French party skin, we all have the same pb. The only thing i can see is that when i point table finder on the "No DP" named "Sans PR" in french, tablefinder change the name of table to the english version and call the recognize table "No DP" as you can see on the last screenshot.

A friend who have contact with party said me that they must do something about it, if they can, if they find the time, blabla. But if you can do something i think this will be more reliable and quickest.

netsrak
04-15-2011, 04:43 AM
Thats the point: the hud uses default table names to identify the tables.
If the table names don't match this you need to use the table finder.

The "no DP" tables will only work with an english party client or you need to use the table finder.

away
04-28-2011, 04:55 AM
I cannot install this client in english. only french(Français) available :(

Could you fix this problem?

Patvs
04-28-2011, 06:34 AM
If ACFPoker, doesn't allow you to install the software in English, the HoldemManager HUD won't work.

Contact ACFPoker, you want to install the software in English... or play at a different skin of the PartyPoker network that does allow you to install the software in English.

pouicpoker
07-25-2011, 01:47 PM
hi,

i have just made an install of PMU Poker on a new computer.
i select english install and i configure with english choice in "my poker account/Account/Profile"
i have got the same problem that i can see with french install :
The Hud work only with cash game table without "no dp"
It doesn't work with table "no dp" and doesn't work with mtt table. i dont test SNG
When i make the test, i put regional setting in "english us".

have you got a solution please. If possible, it will be nice that it work with frensh regional setting :) .

Thanks ...

JC

Patvs
07-25-2011, 05:57 PM
PMU poker is PartyPoker skin?

Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuringtablefindertoshowhud
Email us a handhistory of such a "no dp" table to support@holdemmanager.com

pouicpoker
07-26-2011, 08:13 AM
Yes its a partypoker skin.

It works now. I juste change only my regional setting. I put back it in frensh. I make a reboot and it works.
So Actualy, i have PMU poker client install in english with preference in english too (see above) and regional setting in french.
All work fine, "no dp" table, standart table, mtt table.

If an uprgrade to keep poker client in french is possible that 'll be nice ;)

Tks.