PDA

View Full Version : Opoker - Hud problems with STT's

Drivo85
08-30-2010, 10:20 AM
I've played a lot of cashcames on Opoker (Boss), and the hud appears as it should. When i play SNG's, sometimes the hud pops up, sometimes it doesn't.

It seems like the table manager finds some tables randomly and some huds also appears randomly. I play DON's, turbos, non-turbo's and multi table sngo's. Btw, any other site (pokerstars, full tilt) works like a charm, and use the same settings.

So, when the table manager finds a table, the hud sometimes appears. ca. 50% of my tables cannot be found, also when i use table finder, the tables cannot be found. (this fixed my problem a few updates ago). Currently i use version 11.1.04, but i doubt if my problem will be fixed with the new beta update (05).

I am currently using windows 7, logged in as administrator. auto-import settings are ok (cash games work, some sng's also work). Preferred seating cannot be turned on at Opoker, and i do not use the preferred seating option in holdemmanager for Opoker.

Does anybody has a solution for my problem?

Patvs
08-31-2010, 01:35 AM
Try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Mr.m
08-31-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm having same problem on Boss SNG's.
After looking around for a solution (here and in other forums) seems there is no fix.
A HUD that only works on one table is fine if you only play a table at a time... :/
Table finder doesn't list any tables, but if you use the red X it identifies that table (Name,Tournament ID) still that don't work.
The only (mediocre!) solution is to use "Active Player Window" this shows all players but only by table. Every time a hand is finished the list changes.

So if the SNG has a name and a unique ID why doesn't the HUD work?!?!

I need to know if there's gonna be any fix for this. TY

netsrak
09-01-2010, 05:11 AM
The problem is that the table manager needs a unique identification for every table window to control the Hud stats.
When the table windows all have the same name this is not possible.

We are aware of this problem but at the moment we have no solution for it.

Mr.m
09-01-2010, 08:22 PM
From what I know the table windows used to have same name like "Holdem - Poker xyz"

What I'm saying is that they changed that and added the tournament #.
In Windows Task Manager they all have different table names because of this.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5655/tablesk.jpg (http://img52.imageshack.us/i/tablesk.jpg/)

netsrak
09-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Ok, i'll forward it.

Drivo85
09-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Ok, i'll forward it.

Any updates?

No holdemmanager:

- early phase > no problem
- push/fold > no problem

- Mid(steal)phase > Big problem due to high steal ratio's villain that i cannot know (10 tabling)

So, i can still beat them, but with a lower ROI.

netsrak
09-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Our developers are working on it but i don't have an ETA for you.

03-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Hi, some of my customers have the same problems. Any update?

netsrak
03-10-2011, 11:07 AM
We still found no solution for this but some Merge skins with the same problem have no started to add a tourney id to the windows title which helps us a lot.