PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displaying stats on Pacific Jackpot tables

TaaviK
10-24-2008, 05:40 AM
The HUD works great with the normal tables, but fails to work with the jackpot tables. Pacific handgrabber imports both the normal and jackpot table handhistories, but the HUD doesn't seem to want to display the jackpot table information. HoldemManager reads both hand histories and imports them into the database. I had the same problem with my last computer, but somehow after awhile it started displaying stats on the jackpot tables also. So far on my new computer it still hasn't done it and since half the tables I play in are in the "jackpots" section I really need help.

Mike chops
10-24-2008, 08:45 AM
We will fix this in the next beta release. For now you can use the table finder (Table manager->tables menu) to attach the hands.

laley
12-08-2009, 06:49 PM
I have the same problem and it still hasn't been fixed yet. I think it was working until 1.09 beta 18 or so.

Mike chops
12-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Sorry about that. Is it just me or does Pacific not work on Windows 7? I can't get the client to run. I just get a close window button on it's own.

Mike chops
12-08-2009, 07:11 PM
OK it works for me. I read you are using a handgrabber. You shouldn't need to. Pacific exports hands now.

laley
03-03-2010, 08:53 AM
but you can not datamine without handgrabber

morny
03-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah but pacific save your hands to the hard drive, find out where theyre saving them and add that folder as an import folder, then it should pickup the hud

laley
03-03-2010, 07:41 PM
ok i get that, you will get the hud if you're sitting at the table but it would be much more convenient if the hud would detect tables when i just open them but don't sit in to play.

kamachos
05-14-2011, 01:18 PM
HUD from HEM version 1.11.06e1 crashes on Pacific jackpot tables, please help and fix

Patvs
05-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure the lobby language is in English.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

----

Use the TableFinder to detect the tables and force the HUD on: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD