PDA

View Full Version : HUD Makes Ongame freeze

sakaricard
08-29-2010, 06:03 AM
Hi,

since i've installed the 1.11.05 beta 7, the HUD makes my Ongame tables freeze after about 1 or 2 minutes.
I'm forced to stop HMHUD.exe from the Windows Task Manager if i don't want the poker software to crush.

I'm using the 1.11.05 beta7, winXP SP3, playing at Bwin.fr or EurosportBet.

Thx.

netsrak
08-29-2010, 06:19 AM
Please delete the ongame handhistory file (handhistory.log) or move it to a different folder and try again.

sakaricard
08-29-2010, 06:34 AM
I've seen my log file was about 1.3Mo. Now it seems to work fine after the delete.
So you think the size of the .log is the reason of the problem ?
What can i do when i'll play a long session ? The .log can't be move while i'm playing at tables. So what's the issue ?

sakaricard
08-29-2010, 08:23 AM
In fact the problem is still the same when i start a session with at least 3 or 4 tables...

netsrak
08-30-2010, 08:56 AM
We had a Ongame problem with 1.11.04 but this should be fixed with the 1.11.05 Betas. So are you really sure you are using the latest beta (please check the title of HM)?

The ongame client locks the file while open. The auto-import moves the files to the archive folder 15 mins after the last access. So you need to let the auto-import run at least 15 mins after closing ongame or you need to start the auto-import before you open the ongame client.

If that doesn't help please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

sakaricard
08-30-2010, 03:19 PM
We had a Ongame problem with 1.11.04 but this should be fixed with the 1.11.05 Betas. So are you really sure you are using the latest beta (please check the title of HM)?

The ongame client locks the file while open. The auto-import moves the files to the archive folder 15 mins after the last access. So you need to let the auto-import run at least 15 mins after closing ongame or you need to start the auto-import before you open the ongame client.

If that doesn't help please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Yes i'm sure i'm using the 1.11.05 beta 7.
Concerning the log file, i think this is not the source of the problem because even when i star a session with an empty handhistory folder, tables freeze after few minutes.

I'll have a look to your link.

Thx.