PDA

View Full Version : HUD stat placement

BLT KID
08-29-2010, 04:40 AM
After switching to HEM from PT3...
and initially being very pleased with the additional stats and the basic pop-ups...

I have to say, sincerely. The moving/customizing of the stats is absolutely a freaking joke! It's so effing irritating I switched back to PT3.:eek: You guys REALLY need to remedy the actual placement of the stats!!! You can have all of the great stats u want. But, if you/I can't put them where they need to be, they're absolutely useless! The placement system is absolutely ridiculous!!! Sad really. For such a complex product, you can't figure a better way for stat placement and saving than that? Have any of the development team ever used PT3? Click/drag/save. Simple. Granted I'm not a programmer... but how hard can that be to conceptualize? Ease of use.
Besides the fact, IT DOESN'T WORK. :mad: Why should I have to spend literally hours just trying to put the stats in the right place? And trying to make them stay there is hilarious. The "lock table layout" actually is the problem, WTF? It still moves my stats every damn time I try to save them. Overall, the "user friendliness" of this product SUCKS!!! Period.
From the placement of the stats on the HUD , right down to the placement of them on the hh replayer. Garbage.

Furthermore, after asking about this problem in the forum. The response/assistance I received was a mild effort at best. After the suggested solution did not work (and still hasn't obviously)... No response or solution offered?. Pathetic support imo. I apologize for my bluntness.
Wait, no I don't. It's true. Sorry. But "it is what it is obviously." You already have my $ right.
I am so sick of forum mod's giving generic answers that any retard could have figured out themselves, and never doing follow up.

One of the biggest reasons I decided to buy this product was the support I received from "fool" at your affiliate Table Ninja. Unfortunately, although he is employed by you in some capacity, he is not in the forum dpt here.

Overall, this has been a waste of money. The only thing I actually use the product for currently, is the hh replayer.

-Very disappointed

fozzy71
08-29-2010, 04:50 PM
This seems more like a complaint letter than a suggestion letter, so I moved it out of the sugggestions sub-forums.

It sounds like you are using an old version of HM that had the bug where it wouldn't save the HUD stat positions automatically.

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-7-a.html

Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.
1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions, to be sure the new positions are saved
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

If you need help setting up a HUD config, Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

If you have some logical suggestions, Please read the sticky and repost your suggestion with a yes/no poll, in the suggestions sub-forums.*