PDA

View Full Version : Not recording proft, also Graphics Cut Off

whitstick
08-29-2010, 03:51 AM
SO first thing, I have transferred my database to a new computer. I exported my hands onto a flash driver, and then imported into Hold 'Em Manager on my new computer. I noticed that under results it's all negative. I am not entirely a losing player, but I don't it recording my winnings.

Also, I have noticed part of Hold 'Em Manager not displaying graphics, like they are cut off. For instance if I go to the top "Change" has to be on two lines, "Chang" and then an "e" below it. Why is this occurring?

Thanks for your help.

netsrak
08-29-2010, 06:08 AM
1. Which type of game? For SnGs/MTTs did you export/import the summaries too?

2. Please check your windows display properties. The text size should be 100% (96dpi)

whitstick
08-29-2010, 05:32 PM
1. Which type of game? For SnGs/MTTs did you export/import the summaries too?

2. Please check your windows display properties. The text size should be 100% (96dpi)

1. These are for MTTSNGs on Full Tilt Poker and some MTTs. I just did an export on my old laptop and assumed it also exports tournament summaries, do I need to export that separately? I believe that is probably the case, the tourney summaries are not importing.

2. How do I check the text size on Windows? It's just weird, like the "Select Import Options" at the home Import tab is cut off. Greatly appreciate your help and time.

netsrak
08-30-2010, 08:25 AM
1. yes, you need to export/import the summaries separately

2. see this for example: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/33138-cant-uncheck-boxes-hem.html