PDA

View Full Version : filter for suckouts, running bad

yvonneasshigh
08-28-2010, 11:24 AM
hi, how could i filter for suckouts on the turn and river, what would be the best thing to do that? i need to find out if everything on the site is going on right, without beeing rigged. because i am down with aa kk qq after 300 000 hands which i guess is far from normal. also a lot of suckouts. all in ev does not help here.

many thanks for your help

Patvs
08-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Allin EV should help if you are being sucked out on.
You mean you run into coolers with AA/KK/QQ?

We have no filters for this.
You can filter for AA/KK/QQ and then-->
-1 see how much you win for those hands for: preflop allin situations
-2 flop/turn situations--> and then manually go over some of the BIGGEST (just sort by potsize) hands to see if you really run into a set (or someone chasing a draw they hit) all the time

yvonneasshigh
08-30-2010, 07:07 PM
hi thanks for your help...

yes with kk qq after
200 000 of hands i am in the red, with QQ KK...(preflop all ins) also i am not sure but i thought there were many suck outs. i did not know that the all in ev really is the way to go, to see if i had suckouts. if so i do not run too bad. but i thought the all in ev does not count for the river suckouts?

many thanks

Patvs
08-30-2010, 09:23 PM
If you go allin preflop, on the flop or turn, with the best hand, it will reflect in your EV line, if your opponents are hitting 4 outers on the river.

However if you go allin on the river, after they've already hit their draw, you will not see this in your EV line (as the EV will be equal to your loss in the hand)