PDA

View Full Version : export excel

pool123
08-27-2010, 02:02 PM
is there way to export my results where i can read them like them into excel i have to keep rail for my backer instead of me having to write it out all the time just wondering please help if it can be done

fozzy71
08-27-2010, 10:50 PM
right-click > save grid as CSV file

pool123
08-28-2010, 08:01 PM
you say save as grid in a file it self or in excel its self that's where i am lost

i export hands and summaries then when i get to excel what do i do please help

fozzy71
08-28-2010, 08:18 PM
Sorry, what I mentioned can only be done on the Reports tab (cash game or tourney), not the Results tab. It sounds like you are playing tourneys, not cash games like I had assumed.

It sounds like you could just zip up your original hands and export the results, so he can import them to a database. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).