PDA

View Full Version : HEM showing wrong results and crashing

farik666
08-27-2010, 01:45 PM
This is just frustrating. It's the 3rd day straight when holdem manager does this, i use the latest version 1.11.04. HUD is working normally, but the statistics (graphs, income, etc.) is shown totally wrong.. like couple of buy ins up or down. This seems to occur when HEM stops working.. and it stops almost every session.

It can't be my windows, cuz I just installed windows 7 x64, and I do not run any other application other than poker client. I think it's postGres or smt..

Other thing is that HEM is way way slower than before... it's the 3rd time I bacup my database and import it again..every time the bacup file is smaller???

example: when i click on the session tab, the stats appear in like milliseconds, but the lower part, the hands area appears in like 4-5 seconds... wtf ?

OR could it be something with mi RAM?

ty

fozzy71
08-27-2010, 10:50 PM
This is just frustrating. It's the 3rd day straight when holdem manager does this, i use the latest version 1.11.04. HUD is working normally, but the statistics (graphs, income, etc.) is shown totally wrong.. like couple of buy ins up or down. This seems to occur when HEM stops working.. and it stops almost every session.

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-7-a.html

What sites do you play? SNG or MTT? Cash games?

Other thing is that HEM is way way slower than before... it's the 3rd time I bacup my database and import it again..every time the bacup file is smaller???

example: when i click on the session tab, the stats appear in like milliseconds, but the lower part, the hands area appears in like 4-5 seconds... wtf ?

OR could it be something with mi RAM?

ty

I would suggest you do the majority of the things in this thread: Top 10: HEM performance increase tips - Holdem Manager Forums (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11194)

Some of the most important things, imo:

- Remove the WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon from the Options > Hands View Column Selection.
- Turning off logging and deleting existing logs
- FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Postgres Optimization (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/437/Postgres+Optimization)
- Defrag last and make sure you stop the postgresql service before you defrag. I personally use Smart Defrag.
- Do a Cold Boot (Shut Down > Start) before you use HM again

farik666
08-28-2010, 04:39 AM
Updated. It won't change anything. I play at everleaf network, cash tables only.

The hands played number is alway correct, but values ($) are wrong...

netsrak
08-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

Which $ value is wrong? Can you post a screenshot please?

farik666
08-28-2010, 12:08 PM
fuck this.. reinstalled win 7 and will go for new database..from scratch.. seems to work really fast now.. I'll let you know when that incorrect values bug comes up again.

@netsrak
example: graph shows, that I have won $33, now HEM crashes and when i startup HEM again, the same graph shows that I have lost $ -77.

farik666
08-28-2010, 12:47 PM
how did holdem manager get so buggy ???

I now have problem with Hero's hud, playing 4 tables, it shows heros HUD on 2 tables, and on the other 2 tables it just shows 0 hands...though importer is importing them.. ?? made several restarts to holdem manager..problem wont go away.

http://www.upload.ee/image/774080/scrren.png

fozzy71
08-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Are you using 1.11.05 Beta 7?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-7-a.html

Did you sit out on either of those tables? Did you try closing the Table Manager and starting it again via the HUD Options > Relaunch HUD?

farik666
08-30-2010, 10:12 AM
I did no sit out on these tables... either helped relaunching hud.

but now another strange HUD bug is appeared. I cannot see one certain players stats... HUD just wont display them. If I choose from "player" tab his name.. it shows 880 hands.. so it should appear on HUD too.. ???

Never seen something like this happening with HEM over 2 years..... and he's regular player too so I would like to see his stats every time when I play..

just can't figure it out..

farik666
08-30-2010, 10:37 AM
It gets evern stranger... the same player is on 4 tables, where I am too.. and on 3 tables HUD shows 0 hands for him and for 1 table it shows correctly...

i have set HEM to show hands only last 1 month(s)

http://www.upload.ee/image/777964/wtf.png

netsrak
08-31-2010, 03:48 AM
I think the best is if we arrange a remote session to take a look at your system configuration. Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

farik666
08-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah right, that would take forever to answer for them... what the hell did you change in HEM, because its showing shitloads of bugs...

Now a little more to add for my last post... I noticed some things more: The same player as above..showing 0 hands on hud, now if I "enable hero in HUD" his stats will dissappear not mine. (HUD is set correctly if I hover over his stats it says his name). Now it shows heros stats too, but still 0 hands (it will not display??). And when I doubleclick on heros stats, nothing happens with heros stats, but stats will change on another player 2 seats left from hero.

This is too weird... and it is getting me on TILT EVERY FN TIME!

The thing is that it appears to do this thing with only one player.. look the screenshot above..."will...".

I cannot make the teamviewer video because i dont know when hes online, but i might be able to make a video with camtasia, but unfortunately without sound.

Ps. Before I installed HEM, I made copy of my config folder. Then overwrited it... that should not change anything?? Cuz everything worked well with HUD.

netsrak
09-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Please check your hero names under Hud options->setup hero names.

I have no more ideas then to wait for the support teamviewer session.

farik666
09-04-2010, 06:11 AM
NOW I got another problem...this is just SICK! I cant start HEM at all anymore... when I start holdem manager it asks me to activate the product (I DID THAT 2 WEEKS AGO ALREADY) but when I try to activate - IT WONT LET ME.. (tried both #1 and #2 PC). It wont start even if i click "activate later", it now says 9days left. Thats just weird cause I had it activated and registered to small stakes version.
Now, I went to reset my serial codes page, I try to log in, and VOILA, It won't let me!!! FUCK THIS!... now I'm clicking on "Forgot your password" ling... entering my email address (farik666@gmail.com) and again It is giveing me another error... (could not acces your data or smth). So I go and try to register again, and it says that I cant, because I already have registered.... WTF ??

So now I'm sitting here...paid heap of money for program, that I cannot even use.... thats just sick how strangely Holdem manager is acting... I have the latest version and I have brand new windows 7 x64 installed....

So should I buy Poker Tracker 3 instead ?

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Please mail the file logs\reg.log with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com