PDA

View Full Version : How to transition from HM1 to HM2 | Auto Rate Rules | Different stats

GyroTwister
11-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Hello all,

I'm trying to transition from HM1 to HM2. However I seem stuck on several stats or stat definitions which were available in HM1 but I'm unable to spot them in HM2.

HM 1
HM 2

VP$IP
PFR VPIP (??)

PFR
PFR (!)

WTSD
WTSD% (??)

Agg_Factor
Postflop Agression% (??)

3-Bet
PF 3Bet (??)

Steal_Att
[Nothing] (??)

In this table I have tried to set the different stats in an easy view and I hope someone could lead me in the right direction.

Something else I don't get is quite a few of the stats stated above are available in NoteCaddy for making for example the Color definitions.

Also the question how to read the differences between a "number" and a "percentage" (for example the differences between WTSD and WTSD%).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,

GT

udbrky
12-04-2012, 03:16 AM
Hello all,

I'm trying to transition from HM1 to HM2. However I seem stuck on several stats or stat definitions which were available in HM1 but I'm unable to spot them in HM2.

HM 1
HM 2

VP$IP
PFR VPIP (??)

PFR
PFR (!)

WTSD
WTSD% (??)

Agg_Factor
Postflop Agression% (??)

3-Bet
PF 3Bet (??)

Steal_Att
[Nothing] (??)

In this table I have tried to set the different stats in an easy view and I hope someone could lead me in the right direction.

Something else I don't get is quite a few of the stats stated above are available in NoteCaddy for making for example the Color definitions.

Also the question how to read the differences between a "number" and a "percentage" (for example the differences between WTSD and WTSD%).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,

GT

I'm confused on some of your comparisons. VPIP, PFR, WTSD, Agg Factor (it is factor, not agg % - that is different and both exist in HM2), 3bet and steal are all the same in HM1. Steal is in the RFI (Raise First In)/Steal section.

They will be the same, whether it has % of no % - all stats are %'s, except for agg factor, which is a ratio.