PDA

View Full Version : HUD keeps crashing

Ziraili
08-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm currently running 1.11.04, playing on FTP and PS. However, my HUD keeps crashing at random times, so i need to constantly use the "HUD Options->Relaunch HUD"-option. I started thinking this only happened if i where playing on both sites at the same time, but today it also crashed when i played only on PS. Anyone else have this problem? And is there some sort of logfile i could check/send in to help resolve the issue?

Patvs
08-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

Ziraili
08-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Im running 1.11.04, but this also happened in .03 and a couple of previous versions, tho it havent been like this always. Also got W7, with Comodo Internet Security as firewall and anti-virus program. I doublechecked so that all 3 exe-files already had "run as admin" checked, but the only change i've done now is adding those 3 files to the "allow program or feature through Windows Firewall", even if i had the windows firewall turned off and only Comodo running active.

Will do a session now, and if it keep crashing, ill post a update.

netsrak
08-28-2010, 06:12 AM
Are you playing with live-tracking enabled? Please disable it.

Activate the logging in table preferences and send us the file logs\log.txt.