PDA

View Full Version : Rush/ Hud stats wrong seats some tables only...

bluetail
08-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Playing rush, Hud stats are in the right place for the first table or couple of tables that i open but when i open the next couple of tables the player stats are in the wrong positions (player stats on the original tables are still in the right spots).

Most recent session on one table the player stats were in the right spots for a few hands but then switched to the wrong seats after a few hands...

My FTP 6m tables are sized at 840x600.

I have updated to the latest version of HM with exactly the sme problem. Is this some memory issue, please help its driving me crazy!!

Thanks

EmraldOnyxx
08-26-2010, 12:23 PM
try changing your seating options

Go to HUD Options
then Seating Preferences...
Full Tilt
Heads up seat 1
6 max seat 3
9 max seat 5

this will make it so that your seat is always center bottom. If you usually sit at another position other than center bottom then you will have to adjust your seating preferences by 1 up or down until you have the correct position.

bluetail
08-26-2010, 12:46 PM
I have these seat settings already.

It has been working fine for ages, but now the stats will suddenly be in the wrong spots even though they may have been fine before at the same table, or fine at other tables.

V weird, pls help!

bluetail
08-26-2010, 07:54 PM
I may have solved this, just checked

Site options > use OCR to read text

and it seems reliable again. I assume this needs to be checked for Rush?

Patvs
08-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Using OCR actually uses the old method for HM to read the player names.
Turning if off uses the new (faster, better method)

Try updating to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

yesright
08-27-2010, 04:25 PM
I am using 1.11.04 and I had exactly the same problem.

Clicking "use OCR to read text" cured the problem.

barno
08-28-2010, 02:00 AM
anyone having any luck with this issue. I'm a big HEM fan but the implementation of Rush support has been beyond terrible, and is essentially useless for me. I'm getting tired of updating to the latest beta also.

netsrak
08-28-2010, 06:16 AM
Please do as Pat posted:
Update to the latest Beta and disable site options->ftp->ocr.

If that doesn't help please post screenshots of the table and the table manager.