PDA

View Full Version : No Result for On-Game

k1r0m4n
08-26-2010, 11:22 AM
I got some problems with the On-Game network games. The HH appear in report but there is nothing (completely blank and without any files) in result.
Can you help please?
Thank you

Patvs
08-26-2010, 09:24 PM
try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Can you reimport the hands into a NEW empty database?

k1r0m4n
08-27-2010, 04:04 AM
try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Can you reimport the hands into a NEW empty database?

Hi,
All the HHs are stored in the folder HMArchive. Now, I am playing on 11 rooms and all the HHs are mixed there is a system that allowed me to move all the HHs automatically in a new database or I must do manually?
Thank you for your help and attention
Kind Regards
Kiro

netsrak
08-27-2010, 05:38 AM
If you want to have all hands in the new database you can do this with import folder and choose c:\hmarchive and all subfolders.

k1r0m4n
08-28-2010, 09:23 PM
If you want to have all hands in the new database you can do this with import folder and choose c:\hmarchive and all subfolders.

Sorry, I m not sure what I should do really. May you please, list the tasks?
Thanks a lot for your help and forgive my donkness!

netsrak
08-29-2010, 05:55 AM
You want all your hands in your new database?

Import -> Import from folder -> Select c:\hmarchive.

All your hands will be imported, duplicates will be ignored.

k1r0m4n
08-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Hi,
I have done the new database, re-import all the hand history and update the software as u suggest but still there is not showing in the "Results".

Consequently, no graphics and no important info and details like the "Data View" etc. Everything work fine for any other rooms (apart Party Poker some problem no Results fine Reports and Hands).

Can you help please?
Thanks

k1r0m4n
08-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Also, I would like add to this thread in order to provide as much info to help you find a possible solution to this problem, HM was give correct working on the On-Game and Party Poker just a very few weeks (if not days) and to be honest I cannot figure what has gone wrong maybe some latest update or so.

In the return, may you please advice me a quick way to spot all the last hands played?

I was usually go in Results and consequently analyse all the final hands played for each single game.
Thank you very much in advance for all the help and support.
Cheers :)

netsrak
09-01-2010, 03:42 AM
You are playing tourneys on Ongame and see the hands but no results?
Which tourney type?
It may be necessary to edit the tourney results manually in the dataview.

You should see the latest tourneys / hands in this dataview too.

k1r0m4n
09-01-2010, 06:19 AM
You are playing tourneys on Ongame and see the hands but no results?
Which tourney type?
It may be necessary to edit the tourney results manually in the dataview.

You should see the latest tourneys / hands in this dataview too.

Hi, I am playing SNG Tournaments. I can see "Reports" and "Hands" but not the "Results" as it cannot display even the data view and the graphics; everything under the Results tab.
The some happen for the Party Poker. I have Window XP (Service Pack3) x86.
Thank you very much for your time and help
Regards

P.S. In case can you please instruct me on how to do it manually. TY

netsrak
09-01-2010, 08:52 AM
I think we need to take a look into the hands: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

For the manual edit: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Data View (Tourney Results Sub-Tab) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/181/Data+View+(Tourney+Results+Sub-Tab))