PDA

View Full Version : It was working fine prior to the update

EmraldOnyxx
08-26-2010, 11:07 AM
I loaded the HEM update and now HEM is no longer pulling data from FT........... what did it change? How can I fix this? It was working fine prior to the update. Now I get just a few hands and a bunch of "-" for stats and "0" for hands, even on the ones that I have long histories of

kaby
08-26-2010, 11:11 AM
i'm having the same problem, but with ipoker (and only ipoker, other sites work fine)

the hands import normal, the hud box with the last 3 pots played shows correct hands&player names, but my other hud screens don't work. i attached a screenshot. note that it shows 2 stats for 2 players where i normally only show villains

Patvs
08-26-2010, 10:02 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

If you have the same problem--> create a NEW empty database--> and reimport your old handhistories

EmraldOnyxx
08-26-2010, 11:42 PM
So I should upload the update that caused the problem in the first place again?

One definition of stupid is repeating the same thing twice while expecting a different result. No Offense intended..... but your solution of downloading the update again is lacking intelligence.

Addtionally, since it takes several hours to get a legitmate response from you guys I already figured out that I needed reimport my saved hand histories. What sux about that is I have a few YEARS of hand histories and it takes days to download 12K files with and average of 5K hands per file........ ugg

So thanks for nothing, hope it works.

kaby
08-27-2010, 06:28 AM
ty

part of the problem is fixed (the stats show up :)) but i still have 2 stats windows instead of one :o

Patvs
08-27-2010, 11:47 AM
So I should upload the update that caused the problem in the first place again?

Exactly. The http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe file is being updated twice a day. Downloading it three days ago was 1.11.05 beta 1, downloading it now is 1.11.05 beta 7 (or 8).