PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Tutorial Videos

TheEdzyProjekt
08-26-2010, 03:57 AM
On the website in the Holdem Manager video library section there is a mix up with two of the videos. "HUD customization, choose configuration" is the same video for download as "HUD customization, use for". Meaning that you need to remove the first video link and re-input the correct link for the video "HUD customization, choose configuration". Just noticed it right now as I was downloading all the movies.

Alright, I just found another double link as well. "HUD customization, additional HUD filters" is the same link as the one below it, which is "HUD filters cash".

netsrak
08-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Thanks, i'll forward it.

B-Money
08-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Watch the videos and it will all make sense. The reason they are the same link is the video covers both topics.

I see I duplicated the HUD Filters Cash and Additional HUD Filters. Think the reason I did that is because we released a new video on the tourney HUD filters so it makes sense there is a cash filter video next to it.

I'll remove the "HUD Customization - Additional HUD Filters" from the Video Library page.

Thanks for pointing this out.

TheEdzyProjekt
08-27-2010, 01:43 AM
I don't know why it's designed like that it's very confusing. Why not instead of having two video links for one video you just have one video link for the movie and combine the two things it's explaining? For example have "HUD customization, choose configuration/use for" with the one video link. Since they are both taking you to one video, why have two links for it?