PDA

View Full Version : Version 603 Release

Tilt Breaker
11-26-2012, 03:06 PM
New User Interface for Auto Break
Fixed App Blocker idle time issue with Zoom
Fixed App Blocker HM1 issue
Added option to turn off Auto Break rule reminder window
Added option to turn off "launch Rage Quit Button with poker site" to Rage Quit button menu
Changed the title of the app blocker window in Task Manager to avoid confusion
Decreased email submission timeout to 2 seconds so TB does not freeze
Optimized loading timezones csv file
Fixes for Party parsing
Fix for additional Party skins
Fix for Zoom tab blocking

ksos
11-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Hello

I have a weird bug today.
I have several stop losses plus a hands limit in a session of 1500h, and a hands limit in the day of 3kh.
Today I had played 1411h and stopped without hitting any stop.
Then when I tried to play again several hours later, I couldn't open any table so I checked and I saw the timer was on. Which is weird as I stopped my session by myself.
If you can help, I'd like to know that it won't do it again if possible.

Thank you :)

Thomas.

Tilt Breaker
11-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Hello

I have several stop losses plus a hands limit in a session of 1500h, and a hands limit in the day of 3kh.
Then when I tried to play again several hours later, I couldn't open any table so I checked and I saw the timer was on. Which is weird as I stopped my session by myself.

Thomas.

Hi Thomas,

Please send me your log files through the Feedback form in TB, so I can see what happened; just make sure to check the "include log files" box.

Thanks!
Adam

ksos
11-29-2012, 04:34 AM
Hello

I received the message : "error: message not sent" several times, not sure if you received it or not !

Tilt Breaker
11-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Hello

I received the message : "error: message not sent" several times, not sure if you received it or not !

I got them. I will review them today and give you an update.

Best,
Adam

Tilt Breaker
11-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello

Thomas.

Hi Thomas,

It looks like when you came back to play you were in your "Time of Day" period in which TB was blocking play from 20:00 - 5:00 UTC.

Does this sound accurate?

Thanks,
Adam

ksos
11-30-2012, 03:07 AM
Shit I'm really sorry for losing your time, I totally forgot that I put that recently !

thanks

Tilt Breaker
11-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Shit I'm really sorry for losing your time, I totally forgot that I put that recently !

thanks

No worries. Keeps me in good form ;)

Best,
Adam