PDA

View Full Version : table scanner multiple db access

gotowned
08-25-2010, 06:01 PM
using the table scanner with datamined hands doesnt work for me, because i can only rely on stats where i was at the table and in the hand.

I play less than ten tables, so i will never get a sample size that would be good to table select near optimal. there are some ways to fix this issue
1.) hud: show only hands where hero was at the table
2.) table scanner: multiple db to take data for the scan which are independent from the db that is used for hud stats

fixing this issue will lead to more effective use of table scanner. at the moment table scanner is just a little useful for my game.

netsrak
08-26-2010, 04:58 AM
HM doesn't support multiple databases. You should read the mined hands into your main database. HM has no perfomance issues with working this way.

gotowned
08-26-2010, 08:59 AM
its not about performance. stats are useless if i wasnt at the table.
e.g. i do have 20k hands from vilian, his 3bet is 6.
after a few hands with me at the table his 3bet isnt any longer 6.
because every player adapts even the bad ones: so how long will it take that his 3bet stat is no longer 6 .. ?
it takes years because of the sample size of the data mined hands. i need to have his stats at hand count zero when i start playing him to see how he plays versus me! and not how did he play until he plays with me..

i might use session stats but this isnt even helpfull to, because i have to remember all the history etc which isnt possible if you play at a large poker site like poker stars is.

table scanner is useless because i have to play with the same stats i am using for scanning.

netsrak
08-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)