PDA

View Full Version : ENTRACTION (Noiq Poker)

kevkellise
08-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Only just joined noiq so im not sure but seems theres no preferred seating.
This just messes the HUD up all the time is there anyway to resolve this or do i just have to single table and move the stats in place manually?

netsrak
08-26-2010, 05:13 AM
We have no FAQ for the Entraction preferred seating - only the general one: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

But in the seating preferences you can configure seats for Entraction.
I suggest you just try it.

kevkellise
08-26-2010, 06:13 AM
How would that work?
If there is no preffered seating on the site i open 4 tables of 6-max and are seated automatically by noiq poker at seat 1 ,2,5,and seat 4 on each table.

I then go to holdem managers preffered seating for the entraction network and put in the 6-max tab seat what?

netsrak
08-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Ok, i think i misunderstood you. If you don't use preferred seating you don't have to configure the seating preferences in HM.

* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

kevkellise
08-26-2010, 12:18 PM
I did this first off but it mixes my name up with 1 other player all the time is there any thing else i can do or something i missed.

netsrak
08-27-2010, 05:43 AM
Please post a screenshot of the table, the tablemanager, the appearance tab of your player preferences and your table preferences.

kevkellise
08-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Thanx alot for your time.

It is just my stats that are moving all over the rest keep in place so seen as though i play this site not as much as my others, i think i can just get away with disabling hero stats.

Everythings fine now but if you think this issue can still be resolved i'll happily take some screenshots.

netsrak
08-28-2010, 05:57 AM
Please try "fix my stats" in the appearance tab of your hud configuration.

kevkellise
08-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Thats always been ticked, i will try un-ticking it see if that works.
Thx.

kevkellise
08-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Unticked fix my stats now i can use my hero stats again and its working perfectly, thank you.