PDA

View Full Version : Transfer database from pokertracker3

pokerplaya
08-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi

I am trying out holdem manager and want to transfer my database from pokertracker3 to hm but i want to keep the databse in pokertracker3 intact.I found a way to do this in faq but im a newb at this so im not sure what folder to create when exporting hands.In faq it said to go to database then export in pokertracker 3 then create a folder.Here is where im not sure what do.Can this folder be any name?Can someone give me an example of a folder they created that worked so i can copy and use the same.Also ,will this method remove the database from pokertracker 3?

Thanks

netsrak
08-26-2010, 04:45 AM
The export will not affect your pokertracker database.

Before doing this please check the pokertracker subfolder processed (a subfolder in the pokertracker installation folder). Probably you have all your hands in this folder. Import them to holdemmanager via import file or import from folder.

For the foldername: you can choose any name you like (for example export.pt3). Please remember this folder and the path as you need to choose it in Holdemmanager for the import file or import from folder function.

pokerplaya
08-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the help.I was able to transfer the cash but not the tourney and sng results.Is there something else I should do?

Alot of the sng and tourney results do not show anyway in pokertracker3 but I read that homldem manager does a better job of this.Is this true?

thanks

Patvs
08-26-2010, 09:27 PM
On which pokersite did you play these SNGs/MTTs??

If Stars: You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.
if you played 200+ SNG/MTTs email stars and they'll email you a .html file with all your RESULTS you can import into HoldemManager