PDA

View Full Version : Add new Filters

k1r0m4n
08-25-2010, 11:24 AM
I have a new filter and I have put in the filters folder but doesn't come out in the filters. Obviously I haven't done it right. How I can add a new filter?
Thank you for your help
Regards

netsrak
08-25-2010, 12:22 PM
The extension of the file must be .filter.

Can you attach the file so i can check it?

k1r0m4n
08-25-2010, 05:02 PM
The extension of the file must be .filter.

Can you attach the file so i can check it?

Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes the file is .filter

netsrak
08-26-2010, 04:57 AM
I can select the filter but it doesn't come up in Holdemmanager.

What exactly are you trying to filter here?
Please explain which criteria you are defining for this filter so that i can reproduce it.

k1r0m4n
08-26-2010, 06:07 AM
To be honest with HM I am try to find out where my game leaking and I cannot spot it. Obviously, I do not using the power of HM appropriately as a such good tool should be able to help me at least in this low lv stake before asking help to a coach. But I must be so bad player as I cannot level up (I got a small stake version of HM) and I am playing now about an year SNGs.

About the filter I am try to spot where I am missing re-steal all-in but it doesn't matter if come out to complicate. Thanks anyway for the great, professional and quick help given.
Regards
Kiro

netsrak
08-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Can you please explain the steps you are doing or post some screenshots of your filter settings before you save them? I want to reproduce this to see if it is a bug in the filter save procedure.

k1r0m4n
08-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi, the filter works if I go to load and I think it is the way to go. I do not know how it has be created as I still need to learn many things about the software and how to create filters and save them is one of this task. In fact I have post another thread where I am asking for more filters to add to my datebase.

The filter has been given with a kind by another player my friend that's why I didn't know straight way how to work it out and I have prefer to ask you instead as I believe you are the most qualify people for any issue with the tool.

There is a possibility you can help me by give me a clue on how I can make filters by myself or I need open another thread?

For the rest, I would like thank you a lot for the attention and assistence given in this matter. Thank you :)
Regards
Kiro

a.k.a.Also
08-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Take a look at my reply in this thread
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/35642-iso-raise-preflop-filter.html

and here for video and how-to
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Filter / Edit (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/148/Filter+%7B47%7D+Edit)

k1r0m4n
09-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Would love to create a filter that showed me all the hands where i missing to re-steal all-in against an original raiser. Any1 know how I could create such filter?
Thank you very much

k1r0m4n
09-04-2010, 10:00 AM
moved