PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not display

trial0r
10-23-2008, 06:20 PM
I've had HEM for several months now and for the past month, about 50% of the time I begin to auto-import, the HUD doesn't load up. I've been able to combat this by manually opening HMHUD (table manager), however lately, even HMHUD won't open!

morny
10-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Hello,

This is a problem some people experience, were still wokrking on a solution however in the meantime please right click on the hmhud.exe file and choose send to > desktop and then you can use that shortcut to save time.

Also about it not opening sometimes that shouldnt happen, if it does check in the taskbar beside the clock and see if its there minimized and just click on it. If it wont open at all email me morny@holdemmanager when this happens and ill take a look with teamviewer

trial0r
10-23-2008, 06:38 PM
hello morny and thank you for the quick response.

i can assure you it is not minimized out of view, and as far as i can tell it is not running as a background process either.

what happens is that i'll click on it, my computer works for a moment, and then stops as if i had never opened it at all.

morny
10-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Please try adding the hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe and holdemmanager.config to the exceptions list of all your antiviruses and firewalls and if it still persists email me to setup a teamviewer session and let me know a suitable time

trial0r
10-23-2008, 06:59 PM
I had just emailed you, I will try adding these programs to the list thank you.