PDA

View Full Version : General HUD Problems

Ramzes
11-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Hello,

for quite a long time I have some general Hud problems. I configured my HUD like this, that in the last line should be "CBet Flop - CBet Turn - CBet River - Winnings - Hands". Sometimes it works, but most of the time the HUD shows the old configuration which I had before in the last line "WTSD - W$@SD - Winnings - Hands". I've updated it several times, deleted everything, added everything new. But finally nothing helped and it doesn't work out.
I've uploaded 2 Screenshots to show you the problem.

Patvs
11-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_16Nov2012.exe

hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to).

Ramzes
11-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Hello,

of course I've chosen "any site" and ticked the HU box but it still doesn't work, even after this update.

Patvs
11-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Are you using custom popups?
Is is possible the HUD stats are accurate, but in fact the wrong stats are added to the 'showdown' popup. What happens when you delete and then re-add the stats to the popup?

Ramzes
11-26-2012, 09:01 PM
No I'm not using any custom popups. I've already deleted and re-added the stats to the popup menu. The Showdown stats are correct but as I said I would have displayed the Cbets Flop, Turn River.

udbrky
11-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Try making a clone of that HUD. Click New, then give it a different name.

Now uncheck the options in your default HUD to show that HUD for different games in appearance. Set it in appearance for the new hud you created.

Does it show the right stats?